What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign is a safe, easy, and relatively fast way to straighten teeth that is less visually obvious than traditional metal braces. Using a series of clear plastic aligners, teeth are gently moved into position over the course of about a year. Invisalign can help treat:
- Gapped or Unevenly Spaced Teeth
- Open Bite
- Overcrowded Teeth
- Clear aligners are difficult to detect—most people won’t notice you’re wearing them unless you tell them the secret.
- Clear aligners are removable, making eating, sleeping, and hygiene routines incredibly simple!
- With clear aligner therapy, you don’t need to make as many trips to the dentist.
- Average treatment times with Invisalign are up to 50% shorter than treatment with traditional metal braces.
- Invisalign has improved the confidence of over 5 million people who’ve completed treatment.
What Does All-Inclusive Mean?
If you are considering Invisalign with another provider, you should ask about these potential additional costs.
We offer the best all-inclusive deal, as it includes all of the following.
- Initial Consult
- All Visits
- All Invisalign Treatment
- Any Necessary Corrections
- Free Set of Retainers
- Treatment isn’t over until you are happy with your smile.
Contact Us Today for Your FREE Invisalign® Video Consultation
Take control of your oral health & call today to schedule!
At Spring Creek Dentistry, we are proud to offer a comprehensive mix of services to provide all of your family’s dental needs under one roof. We have four amazing doctors and an outstanding team who can’t wait to meet you.
Meet Dr. C. Ryan Oakley
Dr. Oakley has completed several hundred hours of continuing education, and has earned fellowship status with the Academy of General Dentistry. A believer in lifelong education, he regularly expands his expertise in dentistry by attending continuing education courses. He offers orthodontics for all ages, adult cosmetic braces, Lumineers®, veneers, Invisalign®, and dental implant restoration. As new dental sciences and technologies emerge, Dr. Oakley will remain on the forefront, bringing his patients the best that he believes the field has to offer.
“Dr. Oakley is the best! I have terrible dental anxiety and he definitely understands and is careful to not overwhelm me. He and his team are amazing. I’d recommend this office to anyone.”
“Dr. Oakley & his staff are the things legends are made of! Seriously! The entire staff was so very welcoming & friendly, that it was actually impossible to not enjoy this visit. The office is beautiful, comfortable, & calming. I absolutely loved that they had the latest technology, making the visit less invasive & much more pleasant.”