Emergencies seen the same day
If you or someone you know is experiencing a severe toothache, or has experienced a traumatic dental injury and is in need of immediate dental care, you should call us at (281) 407-8333 right away. Our doctors and staff are standing by and will do our best to get you in as soon as possible the same day for the best chance at saving your smile.
Tooth Knocked Out?
If you’ve had a tooth knocked out, you should follow the instructions below for the best chance of saving the tooth:
- Pick up the tooth by the crown (the part that is usually visible), NOT the root. The tooth should be handled carefully to minimize damage to the root.
- If dirty, gently rinse the tooth with water. Do not use soap or chemicals, do not dry the tooth or wrap in tissue or cloth.
- Replace the tooth back into the socket immediately, if possible. The quicker this happens the greater chance we have of saving it. Make sure the tooth is facing the right direction. Hold the tooth in place with your fingers or by biting down gently.
- If the tooth cannot be placed back in the socket, place it inside your mouth next to your cheek to keep it moist, or place in emergency tooth preservation liquid, or milk, NOT WATER.
- Call Spring Creek Dentistry right away at (281) 407-8333 .
If you’ve had a tooth knocked out, have a severe toothache, or have experienced some sort of other traumatic dental injury, don’t wait until it’s too late. You should see your dentist right away for the best chance of recovery.
We know root canals have earned a bad rap over the years, but the truth is, with advances in modern dentistry, root canals are a fairly routine and painless procedure. If you have a tooth that is infected within the tooth pulp or tooth root, you may require a root canal. Use of antibiotics and type of anesthesia will vary on a case by case basis. We will go in and remove the infection, sterilize and fill the chamber to prevent further infection, and seal the tooth with a crown. See now that wasn’t so bad, was it?
Dr. Daryl Henley has over 40 years of experience doing root canals. Learn about why someone may need a root canal, and how it’s treated. If you need a root canal, you can be confident you’re in the best hands at Spring Creek Dentistry!
Take control of your oral health & call today to schedule!
At Spring Creek Dentistry, we are proud to offer a comprehensive mix of services to provide all of your family’s dental needs under one roof. We have four amazing doctors and an outstanding team who can’t wait to meet you.